Sunday, September 18, 2016

Khakis

Just to set the record straight. I do own more than one pair of pants. I overheard a couple of students speculating that I wear the same pair of pants to school every day. 

I do not.

I wear the same kind of pants every day….Khakis. The tan-colored, cotton pants that you see each day. 

I have about 12 pairs of khakis. 

Fashion is not a really important thing for me. I don’t really understand what colors go with what other colors. The whole stripes and patterns thing confuses me. 

I keep it simple. I wear only tan khakis to school. They’re comfortable and they go with everything. It doesn’t matter what I choose to wear for a shirt, it’s gonna go - no matter what. 

For me that means less time thinking about things I don’t find important and more time to think about things I do find important.

Like….what would happen if you could drill a hole right through the Earth and come out the other side. 

I like thinking about things like that…and not so much about what shirt goes with what pants.

No comments:

Post a Comment