Tuesday, September 8, 2020

Welcome to the 2020-21 School Year: It's Gonna Be Weird!

Welcome to the 2020-21 School Year and Welcome to my blog!

I write here pretty much every week. This is where I write about my life as a teacher and a person. Yes, teachers are people just like you - we’re just older, more experienced and better educated than you (of course, we’re working hard to change that!)

I encourage you to read my posts. Sometimes they’’ll be funny, sometimes serious and sometimes in between.  Sometimes, I will assign you a blog post to read. 

My posts are not long so you won’t strain your brain reading them. Many students find them interesting and funny. 

I usually post on Sunday mornings. I will post a link on google classroom, so you’ll get an email notification when there’s something new to read.

Please read.

Please feel free to comment.

Please talk to me about what I write.

This is gonna be a weird school year. I suspect I will have a lot to say. 

Stay tuned.

PS - What do you think the name of my blog “On the shoulders of giants” means???

No comments:

Post a Comment