Monday, December 14, 2020

About My Background Photos…

I sit with a very bright window behind me in my home office. I have a black screen in front of it, but it doesn’t help cut down that very bright sunlight from the window very much. 

As a result, I have been using a virtual background to hide the window and make me more visible on Zoom.


A few weeks ago, I decided I would change my background picture every day and each picture would be one that I personally shot (I actually have a nice shot of the Navy flight demonstration team, the Blue Angels that I’m going to use that was shot by a very talented friend of mine) but I digress. 


I like being able to talk about all the amazing things in the world, from the Bartlett to Rome, London, or other cool places. 


Don’t get me wrong, you don’t have to go far to find coolness. I have lots of pictures of cool things taken right around here. Of course, I love to travel too, so I will also include lots of pictures from the places I’ve been.


I hope you enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment