Sunday, February 21, 2021

Background Pictures - Again

A couple of students asked if they could give me pictures to use as my virtual background.

Naturally, I said yes and used the pictures they sent me. I made a point of telling all my students what the background was and who took the picture. 


I occurred to me the other day, that these two might have been brave enough to ask, and there may be others who are a little too shy to ask. 


So, I’m saying this to everyone: If you are into photography - if you enjoy taking pictures - and have a particular favorite that you’d like me to use as a virtual background, send it to me!


I’d love to display your work for all to see.


I took a fine arts photography class in college, taught by Bart Parker, and it inspired me to take all the photography classes my college offered and sparked a life-long love of photography. 


Go forth and shoot….I’d love to display your work.

No comments:

Post a Comment