Friday, August 18, 2023

What I Did For My Summer Vacation

 I had a very busy summer. 

The first week after school ended, I went to school. Yes, I was the student and was learning how our new science curriculum works. It was interesting. I learned a lot, but I really just wanted to be done. 


I went to Italy for ten days, then to Paris for four more days in July. I did a lot of things - saw Mount Vesuvius and the city it destroyed - Pompeii, sailed down the Grand Canal in Venice, took goofy pictures at the Leaning Tower of Pisa, had an authentic Tuscan dinner at a vineyard, went to the top of the Eiffel Tower and roamed about Paris in the early morning hours as the city was waking up. 

In August, I went to a concert, saw a play, attended my nephew’s wedding and went to many dinners with many friends. 


It was a really good summer!!!!


What did you do? 


What were some of the highlights for you this past summer or another favorite time?


Talk to me, tell me about your summer vacation or a favorite time in your life!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment