Sunday, September 8, 2024

Toto, I’ve a feeling we’re not at the old Bartlett anymore

This year marks my 12th year as a teacher and the 9th year I have been at the Bartlett. 

I taught in room 23 for my first five years, then, for reasons I still fail to comprehend, the administration moved me to room 22, around the corner for two years.


This is also my 12th year writing this blog. If you scroll down far enough, you will discover I was writing this at two other schools I taught at before coming to the Bartlett. One of those schools was also in Lowell. 

I write this blog for and to you, my students. 

This is my forum to write about my life as a teacher, a student and a person. Sometimes, I write to amuse. Sometimes, I write to inform. And, sometimes, I write to help my students put things into perspective. Sometimes, when I’m really on my game and the words flow, I think I can inspire some kids a little, too.


I will try to post something each week - but, honestly, when things get busy, sometimes I run out of time and miss a week here and there. I will post a link on google classroom, so you’ll get an email notification when there’s something new to read.


I hope you will find them interesting but you’ll all be the judge of that. Please read, share, comment, and talk to me about what I write.  


Post script: I’ll give you a prize if you can name the movie that is referenced (but not quoted) in the title of this post.


No comments:

Post a Comment