Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Episode VI – Return of the Science Teacher

Welcome to or welcome back to my blog. I write this for and to you, my students. 

This is my forum to write about my life as a teacher, a student and a person. Sometimes, I write to amuse. Sometimes, I write to inform. And, sometimes, I write to help my students put things into perspective.

For some of you, the thought of voluntarily writing an essay - without it being required for a grade - makes no sense. For others, who enjoy expressing themselves with the written word, well… you get it. 


I enjoy writing. For as torturous as the process can be sometimes, I get a lot of satisfaction out of it. I have done a lot of writing in my life for fun and profit. I’ve written for newspapers, magazines and…this is the coolest thing ever…seen my work referenced in a NASA book.

I usually post on Sunday mornings - and no, not at 3:15 a.m. (the posting time is listed as Pacific Standard Time). I will post a link on google classroom, so you’ll get an email notification when there’s something new to read.


I hope you will find them interesting but you’ll all be the judge of that. Please read, share, comment, and disagree with my thoughts and feelings.

1 comment: