Sunday, September 30, 2018

Science Humor

I like to laugh.

I enjoy making others laugh. 

I also enjoy science, so when I can combine the two…watch out!

Here are some of my favorite sciencey jokes:


I was reading a book on helium. I couldn’t put it down.



A frog telephones the Psychic Hotline. His Personal Psychic Advisor tells him, “You are going to meet a beautiful young girl who will want to know everything about you.”

The frog is thrilled! “This is great! Will I meet her at a party?”

“No,” says his advisor, “in her biology class.”




One tectonic plate bumped into another and said, “Sorry, my fault.”



Q: What do you do with a sick chemist?

A: If you can’t helium, and you can’t curium, then you might as well barium.



Biology is the only science in which multiplication is the same thing as division.



See if you can figure out the answers to these science riddles. Ask me in class if you need help:

What is a tornado’s favorite game to play?

What did the limestone say to the Geologist?

How do trees get on the internet?

What kind of hair do oceans have?

What’s worse than finding a worm in your apple?

1 comment:

  1. Mr. Mckellar the frog one was just brutal
    ...

    ReplyDelete