Monday, June 9, 2014

The Light Blocking Homework Assignments


We’re practically back to bare walls again. You can tell the year is almost over, we’ve taken down all the school work, and posters. 

The collage I created with pictures from the year is almost gone - I gave the pictures to the students. 

The only things remaining from this year are the big foam board assignments from the astronomy and chemistry units propped up in front of the windows at the back of the class. Those are staying through to next year.  

I asked the students to create big foam board reports on constellations and elements. You see, I use the projector a lot, and the room has no curtains, so it’s pretty bright in the room and that makes it difficult to see some videos.

Part of my plan, was to use the completed work as a form of window shade and it worked out very nicely.

No comments:

Post a Comment