Saturday, November 1, 2014

You Know We Root For You, Right?


I'm going to pull back the curtain on the mysterious world of a teacher just a little bit today. 

We have lots and lots of work to correct - homework, do now's, exit tickets, class work, projects, lab reports, quizzes and, of course, tests.  We’re constantly reviewing and commenting on your work. 

Do you know we teachers root for you, our students, right?

It's true. 

We root for you every day. 

We’re excited when you show us how much you’ve learned.

I cannot tell you how often I have been grading a student's test and he/she will have correct answer after correct answer, then a mistake, and I feel disappointment for the student. I'm really hoping every answer is correct.

I hope every student gets a perfect score on every test I give. It doesn't happen often, but I'm always pulling for my students to do well.

I know sometimes it may not seem like it, but, trust me, we're on your side. 

We're rooting for you all the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment