Tuesday, September 6, 2022

Welcome to the 2022-2023 School Year - A return to Normalcy

Welcome to or welcome back to my blog. I write this for and to you, my students. 

This is my forum to write about my life as a teacher, a student and a person. Sometimes, I write to amuse. Sometimes, I write to inform. And, sometimes, I write to help my students put things into perspective.


Friday the 13th, 2020 was the last day we had school before the pandemic smacked us in our collective faces. Everything starting changing after that and things will never again be what they once were. But, after a very difficult few years, I’m hopeful we can have a fantastic, productive and fun year doing science tougher - a return to normalcy. 


By the way, that phrase “A return to normalcy,” is from a US president many years ago. (There’s a tiny gift for the first ten people to name the President and the year.)


I usually post to this blog on Sunday mornings - and no, not at 3:15 a.m. (the posting time is listed as Pacific Standard Time). I will post a link on google classroom, so you’ll get an email notification when there’s something new to read.


I hope you will find them interesting but you’ll all be the judge of that. Please read, share, comment, and disagree with my thoughts and feelings.


No comments:

Post a Comment