Friday, March 7, 2014

What Do You Want To Be, When You Grow Up?


That’s a question that has been asked of kids for as long as there have been choices. I surveyed my students and received some very interesting responses.
We’ve got a nicely ambitious group here at The Hellenic.
The most popular field to go into, chosen by four of my 15 students, was some sort of a career in engineering – electrical, software, or computer. 
The next most popular field, specified by three students, was medical – doctors and dentists.
After this, the responses are all over the map. Some students want to work in the performing arts, the military, teaching, or design. Other ambitions include being an architect, chef or starting their own business.
I say follow your dreams, aim high. Follow your passion and you’ll never feel like you’re “working.” 
Trust me, I know a little about this.

No comments:

Post a Comment