Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Milkweed Bugs, Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Clutches all over the place. 

I realized today, that I should be doing these observations differently, so I’m changing up the format for next time.

The new format will be most helpful if you remember the number of the mini-habitat you were tracking. 

In bag 1 there are lots of clutches. One of the bugs was on the edge of the food bag. Bag number 4 has a big clutch. One of the bugs in bag number 3 was on the cotton-type substance (maybe laying eggs?) Bag number two has a large clutch and the color seems like a deeper orange than two days ago.

More observations to come on Thursday.

Also, I created a new remind group for anonymous texting. Please join the remind group below and comment on today’s observations.

And, one more thing: Is everyone okay? Does anyone need food? In addition to the truck at some schools, including the Bartlett, each day, the school department has a limited ability to deliver lunches to students.  If you need anything, let me know and I’ll the word to the right person.


Contact information: 
Remind: text @497h7k to 81010










2 comments:

  1. yay thats so coooool šŸ˜ŽšŸ¤“

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am coming back to mention, this is Tyler L. Realized later that my posts were coming up anonymous for some reason.

      Delete