Sunday, March 15, 2020

My Advice To You & I’m Here For You

If you’re one of my eighth graders who is doing some extra work on seasons, my advice to you is to get it done NOW.

Don’t wait. Don’t tell yourself you’ll get it done next weekend or sometime the following week. Get it done now, while it’s still fresh in your mind. 

We’ve all got a little extra time on our hands, but let’s not let that get in the way. 

Get your work done, then goof around, sit around bored, text or play around on your phone, but do the work first. 

If you have questions, I’m available.

I set up a new class on remind. If you want to communicate while we’re out - to ask a question or just say hi, text @497h7k to 81010.

Please spread the word. If you know someone who has the extra seasons work to do, share my remind code with them. 

Also, my email is still mmckellar@lowell.k12.ma.us

My email is on my phone, so I’ll probably respond pretty quickly.

I’ll be posting to this blog regularly while we’re out. I’m using it to keep the 7th grade updated about our milkweed bug population experiment, and I’ll be posting other interesting stuff too.


Feel free to comment, email, text via remind if you would like some specific resources or things to do to alleviate the boredom .


Be safe. 

Stay away from people. 

Connect virtually. 

Wash your hands. 

(Erin, this post is dedicated to you)

No comments:

Post a Comment