Sunday, April 19, 2020

Milkweed Bugs, Sunday, April 19, 2020

My last observation was Thursday, so it’s been three days.

  • Mini-habitat #1 Look at how big the nymphs are getting. In the photo you see an adult with a large nymph next to it. (See photo)



  • Mini-habitat #2 These nymphs are growing like crazy too. (See photo)

  • Mini-habitat #4 Huge quantities of nymphs in this bag now. (See photo) 





















  • Mini-habitat #5 I found one of the adults and could not
    find the other. Many nymphs and I still see clutches in the cotton. (See picture)
















  • Mini-habitat #7 There is no question - one of the adults died. There are no clutches or nymphs. 

  • Mini-habitat - Extras -One of the adults in this habitat died. We still have several adults, lots of nymphs and clutches. (See picture)






I will make more observations on Thursday this week…watch your email for a notification of when I post.

There is no school Monday, but I will post work Monday night that will be due next Friday.


Contact information: 
Remind: text @497h7k to 81010

No comments:

Post a Comment